Think pills only include painkillers for when you’ve had a long day? Wrong! There is a world of pills and vitamins out there to meet your every need! Here are my top 5!
- Vitamin C pills: I have a really weak immune system and don’t always eat as well as I should so I find that a vitamin C pill a day certainly keeps the doctors away!
- Calcium pills: Have you ever had those white patches in your nails because of a calcium deficiency? I’m lactose intolerant so I barely consume any calcium at all which really destroyed my nails. My mum found calcium pills from ‘b complete’ and they’ve made a huge difference!
- Sea Kelp: these pills have a number of benefits. It’s a component of the thyroid hormone so it helps digestion and metabolism which can help weight management but also has a positive effect on skin and the growth of hair and nails!
- Perfectil: Skin, hair, nails: This product contains a number of different vitamins, especially an abundance of those which promote and encourage hair and nail development such as vitamins A, E, D and B6
- Fish Oil/Omega 3: If you’re super brave then there are many health benefits of fish oil, especially for your skin, hair and even brain performance! It’s a very good idea if, like me, you don’t eat enough fish in your diet
There you have it! My top 5 pill and vitamin suggestions for beauty and a healthy lifestyle! You’ll find these at most healthstores. I find Holland & Barrett to be the best in the UK.