Well what do ya know?! It’s the beginning of a new month and that means that it is time for me to predict what I think I shall be using a lot of this upcoming month which I will reflect upon at the end of the month!
This month I will be busy at university with lectures, reading and essaying whilst also having a few people come down to London to visit me. Based on this knowledge I have predicted that I shall be using the following products rather a lot!
- My phone: I recently had a new phone which is brilliant because it is much more reliable than my old faulty previous one! I predict that I shall be using this all the time for the calendar, the notes, the alarm and ringing and texting people to catch up and get organised!
- Real Techniques foundation brush: I recently purchased this as my MAC foundation brush was utterly destroyed and it was definitely time for a new one. I have only used this once since purchasing but I can tell that I’m going to love it
- Fizzers lip balm: I picked this up in Hammersmith the other day as the weather is beginning to already dry out my lips so I wanted to be well prepared!
- My oyster card: As a new Londoner, I bought an Oyster card and have already used it an awful lot for whizzing around shopping and going to the supermarket etc and with Halloween coming up there is no doubt that I shall have to go shopping for a costume soon!
- Hand sanitiser: As I just mentioned, I have been using public transport endlessly and its so gross to hold a hand rail which is filthy or sweaty so I made a stop at Primark to pick up quite a few of their hand sanitisers which I keep in my handbag now!
- Strawberry strepsils: fresher’s flu hit me like a ton of bricks so along with Beecham’s flu drink and Buttercup’s cough syrup I have been carrying these tasty strepsils in my bag to try and sooth the razor feeling in my sore throat. The strawberry strepsils are much nicer than the lemon and honey strepsils and no, I don’t care if I sound like a diva!
As usual, I shall reflect upon my predictions at the end of the month, update you on my actual October favourites and review the products used! Have a fabulous October!