Hello lovelies! I was recently nominated by the lovely Hannah, who you can find here at The Beauty Advice Blog! Thank you lovely!
The rules of this blogger award are as follows:
1. Share 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions that were asked by the blogger who nominated you.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers.
4. Include 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Notify your nominees about this post.
Without further ado then, here are 11 facts about myself!
- My actual name is Hannah Louise
- I live in London
- I am a student in my first year of university where I am studying Philosophy
- I have three pets back at home (up north), two fuzzy cats and a little staffy dog.
- I really like guinea pigs and can’t wait to have my own place where I can keep some of my own!
- I used to work at a big Debenhams store which is where my interest in beauty and fashion kind of came from
- I have two siblings- an older brother and younger sister
- I am really secretly interested in interior design (bring on getting my own place!!)
- I live with 8 other people in a flat in London
- I really like coffee.
- I am obsessed with buying candles!
Now I shall answer the questions that Hannah asked me!
1. Where abouts in the world are you from?
I am from a little touristy town in the heart of England but I now live in London.
2. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because I was really interested in beauty and fashion and wanted to join the community of beauty bloggers everywhere to share our favourite products and tips and tricks.
3. Do you have a posting schedule or do you post whenever you feel creative?
I did initially have a schedule to my blog (three days a week). However, being busy at university with studies, friends, nights out and general fun activities, I don’t really get to stick to a schedule. I post whenever I have the time to but try to commit to at least a couple posts a week.
4. What’s your favourite make-up brand?
I get asked this a lot and its really hard. I really like Soap & Glory and Clinique but I think, both for budget and for good quality products, Rimmel London will always be my favourite.
5. What’s your favourite skin care brand?
That’s easy! I love Simple! Their products always work for my skin, cater to its sensitivity and are never above my budget!
6. What’s your favourite item in your makeup bag?
I think that would have to be either my NARS Sheer Glow foundation or my Clinique Chubby Sticks.
7. Do you have any hobbies?
Yes I like reading for pleasure but I don’t get to do it often because I have to study instead so most of the reading I do right now is of textbooks!
8. Do you make New Years Resolutions?
I do make New Years Resolutions and I try my hardest to stick to them! This year my resolutions are to keep on top of my studies, to blog more and to try and take the time to cook and eat healthier meals instead of quick unhealthy meals.
9. Did you do any further education, college, university, apprenticeships when you left school?
Yes, I am at a university in London, studying Philosophy.
10. Dream job?
Ideally, I would love to be a paid fashion and beauty blogger for the rest of my life, traveling the world to discover new products and market products. Slightly more realistically, I would love to be a lawyer because I am good at arguing (haha!) and I particularly like studying ethics. However it is more likely that I shall teach.
11. Do you use social media to support your blog?
I do a lot of research and strongly enjoy reading other people’s reviews and videos on youtube but I don’t do anything of the sort myself. I have facebook and twitter but I don’t really link the three together. I would like to make youtube videos one day but I think I’m too shy for now.
My 11 nominations are:
My questions for you guys!
- Where are you in the world?
- What is your favourite place in the world?
- What is your favourite make up brand?
- What is your favourite place to shop for clothes?
- Which is your favourite shop/brand for make-up?
- When did you start blogging?
- Why did you start blogging?
- Tell me your dream job?
- Have you done any further education or apprenticeships?
- Are you working in the fashion industry at the moment or would you like to?
- Where do you get your blogging inspiration?
Thanks for reading! I look forward to hearing my nominees responses!