I recently wrote part 1 of the pet tag where I introduced you to October’s impulsive surprise: Blair. I thought it was only fair to show you her tiny angelic little sister. Introducing…TILLY!
- What is your pet’s name? – Tilly
- What pet and breed is it? – Short hair domestic
- How long have you had your pet friend? – October the 7th, 2015
- How did you get your pet? – Adam and I visited a local pet shop and fell in love with two darling kittens.
- How old is your pet? – Born at the end of August, Tilly is nine months old.
- What are some quirky things about your pet’s personality? – Tilly is really shy around everybody except myself and Adam probably because she is with myself and Adam most of the time. She still shies away from our housemates but I think she just prefers quiet places. This gives people the illusion that she’s all sweet and innocent but she is so mischievous! She likes to climb and play and talk to you, she loves plants, she is always digging around in our terrariums house plant pots, hence why plants often don’t last long! She also greets us every morning by climbing into bed under the duvet with us to demand cuddles before we get up and go! She’s got mothering instincts too, she always babies her toys! She also knows how to pick up your hand and put it on her head for cuddles!
- What does your relationship with your pet mean to you? – I think because Tilly is so tiny – must have been the runt of the litter, I always feel like I have to protect her. She is the sweetest little thing, always happy to see you and have a nuzzle and a purr, I just really love her little character- even when she’s at her naughtiest!
- What are some favourite past times with your pet? – Morning cuddles are always the best start to the day and Tilly is also really quick at chasing a laser around is happy to bolt around the house after it so we could play for hours.
- What are the nicknames you give your pet? – Tilly bean, T-bag, Tillavanilla
A naughty sister
A stroppy ‘mare